Thursday, November 12, 2009

WWooww.. what a small cases man... hiuh~~gosh!!!

I have nothing...Idon't have friends i don;t have family i don't have aset i don't have liability....lol i write this for farks lol...

Just wake up then mkake me cry..want die arr you?
lol heheh 38 mom ar...do you know yesterday when i reach home
i got think about use a knife and kill you arr?? FAN DAO... haiz... I long time din think like that dy lol...last time always imagine kill xxx de hehe of course i won't la... i so good girl WAKKAKAKA....
ask ask ask..why suddenly ask that question jekpeople cery weak in the morning de ma ask so sensitive de question for what jek?? for farks arR? you know what is important for me de ma still ask about this shit morning very weak and sensitive de lol bad mom make me cry for few hours ni mama ar i am not scolding my god ma lol i scolding her invinsible de mama lol i very sayang po po de lol see so many wan tan on the computer table.wang ba dan arr still want to force me studyyou macam know I crying on the bed when we talk about those problem hor?? heheI try to tahan not to cry in front of you dy lol but but but the eye drops.i cannot control la atleast i control my body not to move when my tears drop but you still know i cry haiz..


go lah...go china... I will forsure get h1n1 de..
aiya... cannot also wo... after my parents kena...
i meet up my friends also kena...
haiz...want die also need to care about surrounding mama de
i am such a fool man..


I know you are observant ,I know Iam not
I know you are 100% clever than me
If you want you can just ask me get out of the house
and the next day you gonna see me on newspaper haha...
I will find a high building and jump



If you cant see me again, you will be happier is't?
If you cant see me again,you won't feel so fan is't?
you say only..i straight away go jump now...
fan zhen i don't mind jumping
fan zhen jump dy you no need to fan and i also no need to fan
everybody also no need to fan,entertainment,worry about me
jump only ma,no big deal dying,
fan zhen no need to worry any any anymore
you no need to hear my voice and feel i fan anymore
I would not disturb your life anymore,
is that you will be happier?


You think I want this to happen to me?
I never want...i never want it to happen de
I also hate this things from happening to me
but it really happen..what you want me to do?
do you think i have the ability to change it?
If it is you then you for sure know what to say to avoid this thing from happening but now the problem is.. I am not you OKEY??
what you teach me seems to be right but
i dont have second chance to correct it and make things right...
although i wanna make it goes back
what should i do to make thing goes right?
take the pandora box arr?? 38....
I also cant do like what alex taught me...
do you really think i have the ability to change things?Do you?
I wish to and i want to but i cant becoz i am really useless... all of you always say i am useless..i just admit it man i know i am and i always am...from small until big you guys always also say like that de la... no big deal what...useless ma useless lo if you want i go jump lo then ma won't disturb your family lo...haiz...

whenever you all scold me i try my best not to show black face dy la..thats why i always laugh laugh laugh smile smile smile whenever you people scold me...small that time i show black face SLAP ME... keep slap me... now i show happy face then use saliver to slap me...the now??what you guys want actually?? I AM STUPID okey?? just tell me straight away what you guys wants,what you guys feel,what you guys suddenly sad,why you guys suddenly emo,why.... PLEASE JUST TELL me straight forward man... i am a wood ok... my brain is not working ok?? i don't like guessing...OK?? i am a pure person...in a bad way is I AM A STUPID person i am a brainless Person OK?


so next time i show you all black face better dun slap me because i worry i really cannot control myself go and take a knife and kill you guys man...
do this wrong,do that also wrong EAT SHIT LA you all...
this is HUMAN ..it is correct that jesus send him here to predict what is going to happen...just to punish "human"
which is the world destroyer...

haiz.. that day already told her if 2012 is the end of the world then why not we just enjoy our lifes??why so depreased?why so stressful??why so small gas?? all this is "you all take your own self de"...why cant i just mad like last time?? why must i get stop by everysingle person in my life??why did you people control me?? i am not hurting ANYONE!!!maybe you might think i am hurting myself in the sense that i am not studying properly so i will suffer but it is so enjoying...just like what the book says...study under no stress...now got exam make my mom nervous then make me zzz

feel like turning myself into bad..
being bad very fun??
do bad thing that time fun??
but lonely that time still the same...lonely...


You guys always hurt me,
you guys always make me cry,
you guys are the one always hurt me in a different way which other people wont
hohoho excluding my lover hohoho but i takde lover also hehehe


O.O say about "lover" MY GOD!!!
see what now what mom fan about?me and my brother
yesterday still dare to say next time i will know
i already told you thousand and zero one times
i don't want to fan about relationship
atleast not this kind of situation lo
see yourself,who dare to have a family man
other people dare i also dun dare la...
afterwards fan till i die leh......
you think i stupid de arr
I only like friends
I don't like relationship de...
see now i no need to fan bf and husband also fan till dead dy la
always force me do this and that
i know it is good for me but...
you know i don't like people to force me study
i only like to play
because only play can make me happy
see today i keep crying where got time to have partner jek?
You think i stupid de meh?
yesterday you already talk about divorce with your friend la
now friend with friend and between family also got lots of problems dy la...
where got time to fan about bf jek?
after i cry dao blind dy then not good la
plus that day mr.hor class i saw the board blur blur de..
1000degree is reaching dy man.. can open champagne de lu..
but me and gorgor want "ICE WINE"... "our favourite man"
i saw it in queen of no marriage man MISS IT...
bad h gor gor din buy it back for me and k gor gor BAD BOY!!!
promise dy but din do.. BAD GOR GOR!!!
das ist FANTASTISCH....lol seems to be german errors lol

No comments: