Friday, November 27, 2009

Today almost can go back hometown dy..

mom dun let me go back in the afternoon T.T she say got "TOK TOK CHIANG" >.< one year only got once de leh.. then all neighbour...and people will all be thee lol all my tadika friend and primary 1 friend will be tehre also lol>..< i want to follow her actually is becoz se say dia sendiri balik kampung neh... aku nak accompany dia tetapi dia nak aku study = =" she knows once i go back cannot study hehehe but i already said i will go upstairs and lock myself de lol ceh... dun trust me... fine le... pass dy hehee >.< no worries i still love you >.< i never get angry with all,my beloved ONES >.<


then....bath at 3:30 and wash face then heard....somebody's de sound... luckily my FRIENDDO say tak mau follow or not JIA LAT NEH... but because hor... the car hor... suddenly hor... lol got 4 human lol then when reach hometown only know got 5 PEOPLE NEH... lol


hehehe second brother and eldest brother also follow mom car le... i stand at the door drying my hair then second gor gor very bad and naughty...look and me and say GO STUDY LA YOU....LOOK LOOK LOOK har...your mama say want you study arr...stand here...hehehehe haiz...get scolded by these few cousins i always wont get angry because i know them well >.< they treat me like their SMALL AND ONLY sister >.< happy to be in this family lol hahaha i am the only girl lol thats why all sayang me but of coz my youngest brother got most LOVE.....how sad???hehehe >.< haiz... got a cousin brother who will give me money go genting and play...WHERE TO GET THIS KIND OF BROTHER JEK?? but of coz he is leo >.< same as me >.< thats y so generous la hehe

No comments: