Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is this what people call as confusing between your ownself

is that so??
guess they are right...
i have no point...
i have no dreams...
i am a bird which is on the sky keep flying...
flying flying flying...
and never stop...
maybe i will die one day before i reach or found a place,a dream of mine...
a place which belongs to me...
a dream which i want...
a few people who can .....who can...who can...
"who can??"
...be with me...
...lend me a hand when i am down...
...just...stay beside me...
...every moment...
but...mom told me it is RIDICULOUS!!!
because everyone will have their own family when time goes by...
so...
it will NEVER HAPPEN >.< FINE!!! then no meaning to life some more wasn't it correct??
...people which can accept me for who i am
but i know that time,that day,that moment
is not reaching..
i have ... putus asa...
for every single thing around me...
now is the end of my ....
END...........


I guess i going to show my passion when i watching 2012 lol
>.<" hehehe...
it would be touching,sad,unpredictable......

No comments: