Friday, November 27, 2009

Today wake up at 12++ because yesterday...haiz... dun have good sleep and good dream but all dream about all my cousin sister lol MY GOD!!! in their house... forgot do what already ahhaha summore got basketball court and triple story de house neh... all my cousin brother there and my best friend also there = =" ZA DAO!!! hahaha


BACK TO TOPIC!!!
because ade "ORANG"hor... call me and want borrow my notes >.<
then eldest gor gor come le...
and i take the advatage to ask about CHEESE
and i memorize 70% of it dy >.<" satisfied >.<


i though mom went back already but i still go message my dear frienddo >.< hehehe dun angry neh... i just ask for fun de actually...i think you won't follow de...>.<
if you say want go then i sure SHOCK DAO lol hehe

mom come back and bought some ubat for asthma
she worry my asthma will come back
as she heard got some "asthma" sound ,she knews becoz she is my mom >.< i am gald to have you mom >.< REALLY!!! i just not happy with you WHENEVER TALK ABOUT STUDY >.<
other then that you are the BEST !!! in my heart >.< LOVE YOU...AND PO PO AND...??
but my asthma stop when i was primary or tadika lol
actually i dun remember i got asthma lol
only remember i use my grandfather de thing to spray in my mouth for fun and get scolded and get bitten by you all hehehe>.< sorry for so naughty but i know MEMORISE IS SWEET!!! right??hehehe

No comments: