Saturday, November 14, 2009

asked to make myself organize~~~
or not always use that thing as excuses
then people will complain...
attitude problem?
no responsibility...
hush!!!

study study study...
keep heard this word but i never follow it
because i just watch and watch and watch
lol

Is't so hard to make "a person"
study on its own??
is it really so hard??
is there anyway to push me??
why it must be myself to force myself??
i don't want to force myself but i feel like studying now
but...GRR.....why so many conflicts between my thoughs and body?
why cant they just co-operate on its own?
i don't like to push myself...
i want it to be automatic man...
GOSH!!!
seems like so many things happen on me which people no need to >.<"
because they know how to solve it in a easy way...
was not mine also eay way??
why i make it so difficult??


IS IT THAT HARD TO MAKE CHANGES??
IS IT THAT HARD TO IMPROVE MYSELF??
IS IT THAT HARD TO DO THINGS WHICH I WANT??
IS IT REALLY THAT HARD FOR ME TO REACH MY GOAL??
why life seems so dull for me??
is it because i too stubborn??
AM I THAT STUBBORN like what my dad does??
wasn't i don't look that stubborn as daddy??
lol what is my fate??
can i know it now??
can i make any changes before it is too late??
i don't want to be like this anymore...
this is really...upset
i seems to be suffering...
i mean my eye is suffering...


ALL IS BECAUSE
I AM TOO EMOTIONAL...
TOO PASSION...
is that so??
songs does help to release stress >.<
but it makes me cannot concentrate on my studies = ="
GOSH!!!
forgodsake
please bless me for saying that !!!

No comments: