Friday, November 27, 2009

Today can go po po house NEH!!!>.<

i 7:45pm only go >.< in uncle car...jam like SHIT!!!!
bcoz tomorrow >.< holiday >.<
becoz i naughty so sms my FRIENDDO again lol hahaha ask whether nak come or not hehehe sorry for disturbing...really...if it causes any...thing >.< "go mi" my dear >.< actually less than 1 hour only but reach there by 9 lol then saw AA XXXXX!!! my god HATE DIA man... because dia is extremely ngan cham....i just get to know that A LOT OF PEOPLE DUN LIKE DIA DE LEH!!! lol because dia in the middle so i din straight away run to the back and wish everybody so ater sms people then only go to the back then get scolded by gor gor becoz din straight away wish all people >.<



i REALLY WANT TO WISH DE LA... once i reach hometown don't know why so EXCITED maybe too long din reach dy >.< haiz...now i know someone you dun like hor... will try your way to AVOID saying HI! to them de lol actually i not hate dia la... just TOO NGAM CHAM... all people also cannot tahan dia punya ngam charm de lol
haiz...fine!!!past dy...then haiz...dia NGAM THE SAME!!!FREAKING THING again... FED UP MAN... suan liao... suan liao... then go up lu... hehehe go temple... pray... so many human neh... so many i dun know de >.< hehehe but my dear cousin sister in johor could not make it...how sad?? start to miss her dy...>.<



there got lots of food i want to eat... got starter...main course...and dessert although no red wine hehe but got very tasty de TEH TARIK!!! bagus nya but din drink because...hehehe my dear grandfather made his own teh tarik and all my family member sit around...and CHAT LO... i my house open the door BIG BIG lol macam inviting those theif but NO THEIF dare to come in la of cource although lots of auntie but also got strong man and boy boy arr... hehehe because need to entertain people so i becoma last time de childish de myself>.< me and second brother keep talking ...keep bullshit lol hehe that is US!!! hehehe own family member ma... those cuosin sister long time din see of course must ...bull shit bullshit for awhile to add gan ching ma... hehehe TAN and WONG family ma... dun have Cxxx... family lol how sad?? haiz... really one yi han...HAHAHHAHAHA please dun get mad... please my dear frienddo >.< just kidding my dear...then around 12...haiz.. must leave dy lu... watched tok tok chiang with my grand ma and grand auntie they all lu... and saw lots of stranger face... >.< dun know them although got a few auntie keep call my name = =" i have no idea how they remember my name lol = =" maybe just like what i told you people >.< i am TOO FAMOUS IN MY HOMETOWN wakakaka

haiz... need rush back because hor... going to KL hor... go clubbing lor... so fun!!! I ALSO WANT NEH... wakakkaa after liquor all finish by gor gor de friend then sad lu... need go bath first only can go lol how sad?? but that is manners >.<


Tomorrow morning need to wake up at 8am because gor gor de papa and mama say will go change my FAVOURITE MOVIE 4 me to watch neh!!!how touching...hehehe yuen lai my BIG FAMILY is so...so...so...GOOD!!!really "HOME SWEET HOME"!!!i go singapore that time i will miss all like hell de...>.< so i will go pasar pagi >.< eat breakfast with them >.< NEED TO SLEEP IMMEDIATELY although only studied a little bit of things only

No comments: