Wednesday, September 30, 2009

These few days...i keep don't get to sleep well...actually not cannot get to sleep well. is i dont have enough time for me to sleep.tomorrow need to pass up pdp...the day after need to pass up the form and finish e-forum... my god... hope my mpw will pass in this semester...

In A'famosa i sleep at 3 am and wakes up at morning because some naughty dong dong purposely wakes me up for fun lol naughty dao......
at home i sleep at 4am and wakes up at 8am for class...where got enough sleep???
the day before i sleep at 6:30 at wakes up at 7:50 and almost late for german but actually i late already...

yesterday i do the board and print market list i 3am only sleep...


i think to night i 2am only sleep gua...

Life suckx....

seriously...i am damn tired... damn freaking tired.... this fcuking air-con... makes my nose pain my eye painful and i feel damn freaking cold... computer lab's air con sux because too cold asshole

No comments: