Monday, September 14, 2009

HEHEE.....HERE VERY CI GIK DE hehehe

then the next day got people tell me that

when my dad off the tv that time still cant fall a sleep...
when my dad off all the light that time cant fall a sleep...
when my dad "owling" that time also cant fall a sleep...hahaha dam stupid lol


lol za dao lol haiz sleep so late...i also sakit hati lol last time she say don't know what happen..something make her not feeling well so she cant sleep but lucky some one come to that room lol. when she told me that i was like...ai yo yo... you thing stupid fellow... don't know how to wake me up de arr?? stupid la you... if you scared to wake me up when you not feeling well then me this friend is for what de??? for bai mei arr??? stupid dong dong la you ni memang chien bien lol...If you really Treat me as a real friend then tell me when you not feeling well la...haiz...brainless de lol...hehehe...ya ma...you got problem that time,you tell me nan dao i won't help you meh...stupid de lo ni...got next time again we no friend do lol FAHAM?? you this stupid fellow ar...although i know you not fat la...hehehe
Really lol...if next time you got something make you not feeling well but you don't wanna tell me then i not your friend already lol or not wat is bbf for?? you yourself say is bbf de lol...you dare to fight back i gonna chop your bird bird and XX off lol hehehe... although you don't have hehehehe....
Got one time meow meow also whole day din sleep because not feeling well lol i regret that i din bring her out with me and ping together lol or not i cant take care of her lol hehehe...haiz...too bad god wants her to suffer AHHAHHAAA lol joking de joking de...

then sleep until half way me and ping wake up lol because we heard westlife de song lol...some one playing westlife de song at theme park we guess...then i still wake and sleep wake and sleep for few songs lol and i heard my love ones...lol she heard one song then sleep liao hahaha macam cui mien...kekeke...
the next day...one the way back got people play Loco Roro until...wa liao... like very "ci gik" lol hahaha so funny...and very hyper when first saw "BURNOUT" lol nan dao is because someone also LOVES to play that game too thats why so hyper?? WAKAKAKAKAK lol joking de... hehehe

got people say when new year eve that time want me join wo.. don't know real or not de lol...hehehe...

No comments: