Friday, September 18, 2009

LOLx days ago mom promise ping get 5 pax for her as she will be serving my mom lol manakala after monday or tuesday mom told me got 10pax then i was like WOW but all wanna eat salmon in my connexions lol i was like.. SHIT LA.... promise ping liao then now... wtf???then mom gave me a good idea and so finially make 10pax also go cafe87 lol. but then....got people say become dish washer wo.. then i was like...wtf??then my mom say if ping dont serve then go cafe87 for what??lol my god = ="haiz....then mom keep scold me because i keep din make reservation at connexions lol...i purposely one lol hehehe for my goods ma...plus tuesday that time...ms.gan very angry because those pax not much eat main course lol.my mom so pro lol keep find pax for me"us"hehe...so wednesday that time mom go 2 restaurant lolhehe... i went out and find mammy that time i saw around 7auntie all looks like stranger lol all finding restaurant so i lead them to cafe87 lol then i help people wash plate and things because i have nothing to do lol...i keep wash keep talk keep laugh like sot sot po like that hehee... but i happy ar... care for other people for farks ar...haiz... if a person not happy then make people worry and sad also lol so sot sot is good wakakaka...sure got people say dun too over de la... haiz...how arr???no mood to write already le...because wanna watch movie at you tube...hehehe continue next time ba le...

No comments: