Monday, September 14, 2009

Let me refresh first.....
Hmmm.....Oh i remember already.....

BETTER DON'T READ BECAUSE IT IS 100% DIARY LOL I WROTE FROM HEAD TO LEG DE LEH...

Friday I went to genting with my family and one special person which is apple lol. she is a special person because i din expect her to come actually so quiet surprise la hehehe.that day i ask her to bring Final Destination 1,2 and 3 because i wanna watch at genting during night till midnight because it would be more scary and exciting lol hehehe i took my PSP from my cousin brother there and on the way we play Loco Rolo lol quiet fun lol then reach upthere already i wanna watch Final destination de but then...ma de cannot watch i was like WTF man...then nevermind ler then i watch High School Musical 3 lu..
During dinner time, we went for karaoke le...not very expensive de la...because my parents pay ma...hehehe lee ping also get free to sing with me... my brother din sing lol HOW SAD?? wanna hear his...his...broken voice hahahaha his apple haven come out yet hahahaha....learn from I not stupid 2 de leh..hehehe
after that dad sponsor me money to bring ping and loong go walk walk and makan makan and blow wind wind de hehehe but then wanna put PSP in the room first manakala...after a while i saw ping ping tired dao lying on the bed then nevermind le...let her sleep le...then i only Final...OMG can open neh...so miracle lol then the first chapter almost finish ping wake up...that time almost 11:45 already lol me and ping said between 11:45 and 12 we must go in..."that place"de.but then my brother there a lone no people take care and final destination so gan jiong so ...SAD...and we din go yam cha also lol how sad??nevermind i still got money to keep wakakakaka...

when i parents come back they also ask me to go mc donald to have supper or go old town to yam cha lol but final destination...so...hehehe...the third episode start not long then i feel sleepy and sleep lol after 10minutes don't know my mom or that apple hit me and wake me up lol
ask me to sleep on the floor...so bad... hehehe naughty ping ping for sure lol. then i ma mong cha cha sleep lol

TO BE CONTINUE...wakakakakaka

No comments: