Sunday, September 6, 2009

4weeks ago Mr.Don gave us assignment.2weeks ago Eric,which is our group leader plan to go chillis for the assignment's good.so this saturday 12noon all meet at one utama de chilli there lo.mom fetch me go ping's house to take my pen drive then fetch kay shin and moy lien lolas they are same group as me.because that dong dong restaurant thing don't let us take picture don;t let us ask question...blah blah blah... a piece of shit man... so i am not going to waste money for that fcuking restaurant okey?? forgod sick.as 5 of us also chinese so...luckily that chinese staff lol.he gave us some information.i think is because we or I only very weird. I only know i keep look right left up back lol maybe they think i am introder ehhehee....but i still need to call their officer to get approvement then we can have a interview with their manager..hehehe...my god i need to call and talk lol SCARE SCARE leh...quite satisfy actually...hehehe

after that moy lien accompany me to gsc because i wanna watch G.I.Joe de duck which i love one of the movie of his "She is the man" it is one of my favourite movie man... LOVE IT!!!but it is 6:30 lol that time only 2:30 craZY MEH...4hours leh... so we went to tgv lo...then it is 5:10 lol still very long then at last i decide to watch at tgv then got one promoter come and ask me answer some question then can have free movie at tgv leh.. of course i will help la... as we can help each other hehehe... then i keep ask moy lien want or not lol. as i want kedua-dua pun got free movie ma. so anopther girl come and ask her lol. hehehe free movie on saturday SO GOOD... >.< the movie was.. COOL man....we went to play pool SO HAPPY that i lose at the first game then i won at the second game man. then we play bowling lo...and moy lien win hehehe...actually we wanna go chiong K de... but pay 26++ only can sing for 2 hours??no way man...so too bad...

No comments: