Sunday, September 20, 2009

lol leg so pain that day lol. because went for hill climbing then the next day go repair bicycle manakala ban down for.....1hour also got i guess....then hehehe very scary lol i stand at the back for the bicycle and jie jie fetch me from mega to dj lol then go syed abu makan hahaha got people become wet chicken lol hahaha and very cold lol keep use sharp eye look at me....hehehe... not my fault lol is jie jie suddenly say wanna go makan de then i use jie jie de phone to call people manakala....keep press keep cannot call... geksei me lol hahaha sorry about that lol hahaha i am stupid hehehe...

at night play polish bicycle la...i very hard working leh...help people polish...hu hu hu~~~ i though friday can play wash car and moto bite de...manakala....forgot why din do that already lol...

friday counted as had lunch with elvin and lie mei de...lol elvin talk de slang...very china...hahaha yen yen dun wan come out and eat lol lie mei waiting for mom so i da bao and eat lol ping de mom cook food already..then after awhile i went to ping house and play my psp then 3pm got people wanna kick me out of the house...hahaha then ping cycle accompany me to college to take money la...then go eat cendol then saw someone de "leng zai"wo...sorry i din notice him that much lol i thought he is fat fat de...you know right...me this kind of people hor...don't observe friend de...don't look for leng zai and leng lui de...so not observant...hahaha i know la...gonna say excuse...SAD...when eating cendol saw mr.raja lol hahaha...don't know we eat cendol is wait for someone to come or really eat de lol hahaha...then cycle back le...actually wanna go back college and take back those stuff de as ping say until so scary but then...i din bring my locker key and two of us also din bring handphone out lol...hehehe then go back...auntie warn me to take back the chicken leg and mushroom that cooked by her and for me lol >.<"thank you auntie...the chicken leg and mushroom very tasty lol my mom and daddy also say nice lol hehehe....
slept without knowing then some one wake me up lol....and had dinner there lol then after dinner ping go sleep then i online to watch Black and White then sook teng call me then mom come then go back and watch movie lol

No comments: