Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday nothing special...just that...

some uncle came to my house then goes off in the afternoon.Then just to inform some one that he and his brother came to my house at the evening and he sit beside and watch miss astro lol as my cousin sister is inside...wakakakaka...i like her hair because it makes her look more pretty and got one girl speak so fluency make me so jealous.because only a few speak REALY well and she is the only one that can speak 98% without stop in a sentence lol SO PRO MAN...admire her lol...his brother keep say how bad is those girls lol but me and him keep discussing which one look pretty and which one looks not so pretty.we laugh like hell lol his brother keep say people this one not good that one not good...even the judgement also criticise by him... my god...he must be mad with the judges.He stay until...forgot what time...but his brother leave after 1 hour lol.watched the drug addict de movie with him lol.although i watch before already but he seems like interested in it and mom having conversation with him so just watch lor.. as ping and meow de "leng zai"is on tv...hehehe then his friend keep call him out yam cha la...atlast got people no car need people to fetch so...hehehe...

he very funny lol but actually is my mom funny lol....he was explaining to my mom about drugs got how many kind and which one is the worst then my mom suddenly take the sharp sharp thing and put the dustbin infront of him then he faster hide his hand and say NO!!!!nononono lol i was like WHAT IS HAPPENING?? then mom say come... give me your hand... IT IS TOO LONG.... lol hahaha finger too long??hahaha then they keep argue and my mom was so funny lol until i feel she is cute hahahaha i laugh at him there then mom say okey dun cut hand then cut leg...hahaha then i laugh until stomach pain lol then his leg keep moving here and there lol hahaha he beg my mom lol hahaha at last i gave them a good suggestion and was accepted hahaha...this happy arguement always happen lol. this arguement always makes people laugh till stomach edge de... next time i must record it and show someone hahaha

No comments: