Monday, October 5, 2009

with my friends

My eye damn freaking tired man...tomorrow gonna pass up kitchen stuff now is already 1am...
haiz... last week...that whole week...i din have enough sleep. TOTALLY DON'T HAVE enough sleep.this weekend also same...haiz....rushing for all this xx thingi...zzzz haiz... life suckx man...

Thursday~my friend birthday actually i was not planning to join them because it was held at 10:30 i forsure cannot make it de...and so...i stay back at computer lab to do finish kitchen practical stuff or not my group all cannot go for exam.as ping need recipe from ms.gan so i suen bien give her lo...was going to give her a surprise de but i guess she was sleeping so dun kacau her le.. but suddenly got people call lol...= ="then ping say all waiting down there then i suddenly feel like gng...then go le...hehehe...that night me,ping and pei keep....haiz...ate egg kosong lol hahaha...but it is happy to be with them lol... with them...my heart and brain just tell me to be myself lol...as they know me so long...they don't mind me to laugh like mad girl lol..huh huh huh...but KK was the one who makes me and su mei to laugh until throat pain lol kekeke....be with them...they won't think i am embarrassing them so..."much" and being with them...no stress...no need to care so much about what those shits thinks of me. actually that day... we saw.. JAY CHOW...WOW SHOCK LEH?? JAY CHOW LEH... waakakakakakka damn funny lol everythings was SO DAMN FREAKING good man...

then lantern night...hehehe....quite fun man... that morning ... i slept at x and wake up at 12:30 then i was like SHIT MAN... they say 1pm wait at one utama but 1:30 also can. so i faster go bath and at last 1:30 i reach old wing lu...when we having lunch jason tan join us lol...hahaha he and my dear girl keep argue lol i think she does not like him that much but suddenly... hen you muo qi wo... HAHAHAHA that night was stupid and funny hahaha actually not very stupid la...then we walk whole still cannot get a sport shoe for her... but never mind.. my advise is buy a shoe...if you are not rushing then take time to buy one that is your taste and you really LOVES it then that is worthy la... FOR ME LA...

then we went to...don';t know what place... looks like bar...looks like restaurant lol everyone says the food was BAD and i eat until almost vomit lol my god...then go sendi park and we go find ping ping le....wa...her dog...very hyper lol... keep wow...wow...wow...hahaha then we walk around her house le....then ping need go other place then all say BYE bye la of course...hehehe... too bad she only join us for awhile. until half we suddenly remember...we forgot to call one person out...but it was too late...plus i think that person got ...own plan with own friends ba...never mind le... next time ba... tired


i think i know in future i should have friend with what kind of personality... hehehe...of course is...wan de qi de la...as i really love to play.... huh huh huh this gonna be very important. but my feeling tell me...tong chang wan de qi de ren...dou hen bu shi he.. be my very close buddy and brothers wo... lol if want wan de qi de ren...then most probably is guy liao lo??haiz...if girls then...heh heh heh...i know what to play already man... wakakaka

No comments: