Monday, October 5, 2009

Mom and Watch

Oh, ya...just remember something very important...yesterday night...after mom fetch me home...I told her lots of things which means... i were bullshitting again...hehehe i have to much shits to shit sorry...if my mouth don't shit then i am a piece of shit... i told mom what happen in college...what happen at one utama...and my mom agree with what i think...and i going to tell someone which is give some advide...about something which i had ask ALL my secondary friends' opinion...of course i din ask straight forward... i got drive a car and make a BIG U-turn la... hehehe...i mature a bit again liao...all is because of EVERYDAY...EVERY MOMENT every friend that teach me and show me EVERY SINGLE thing that happen beside me...is a good example...is a good..."thing" i will know more people in the futre and i will grow up with more knowledge about LIFE...and ok back to topic.
my mom show me a watch...my mom say not very nice..then i wear it..and i likethe structure of thewatch...it is just like the one i bought at SWATCH but it sudah hilang in my home town because stolen by some moron. so i ask mom to give me as my 18th birthday lol...hehee guess what?? it cost 850 man....my swatch cost 200 only le... WAAKAKAKA first time get something so expensive... and i gave mom lots of example things that happen beside me...and i told her what i think about it and she teach me what is wrong and right >.<>.<>.< i won't feel embrasse if people do and wear same thing with me lol... i think i should be proud as my taste is not bad lol...i don't understand why some people de face really that THICK LOL just like those drama lol...haiz...

No comments: