Monday, October 26, 2009

Tuesday went swimming...hehehe maybe going to swim tomorrow...is it??lol i also not sure... last monday...yen mei elvin and me wait at LCT de computer there until 3:30 then they 3 go back home lol then left me play quiz until 4:30 got no plan so too bad... go ping house and do assignment but...hehehe we bully him lol hahaha BANANA....i ate durian at her house lol but only 1....piece ma de ar... durian so pro lol kill me straight away lol sore throat already lol

during prom night...thursday... all come my house and blur hair... yer... mom burn my hear de skin lol after i su her lol hehehe then hehehe imma wear contact lens leh... wa liao dam funny lol from 2:30 until 4pm lol ping also fed up ahhahaa i also fed up lol then go clinic lol we 2 walk from 1u de entrance to clinic...my god... all... look at us like we are....lol shy shy...hahahaha then .... go le meriden lol i drink half cup of syrup and .... after a while... i talk... i lost my voice lol MY GOD... not totally lost la... but become guy de voice already lol ahhahaha

we din get lucky draw lol hahaha ping so up sad lol then the shark fin...YARK.... got vinegar smell i mean taste YUK... i drink until half then... cannot tahan liao lol... ping was like... lol 130 and you...you...you...haiz... ahhahaha

after a while...hehehe the prom night...macam night club lol my god totally like clubbing... ceh unexpected lol my god then ma dance for a while lol took lots of picture with lecturer lol hehehe....

No comments: