Wednesday, October 28, 2009

yesterday, hehehe...also quite memorable de lol hahaha
after german...play games in computer labw iwth kin lam ailing leslie and...melissa hehehe then 11:30 lol hahaha ping hen hao xiao de call me and say wei...12 that time go find phooi kuan arr...blah blah blah hahaha....she too gan jiong already lol hahaha then make me also nervous although i am the guest lol.feel like make her but people exam lol so i din lol

at first i keep laugh lol don't know why i just feel funny lol...hahah she suddenly say DUN LAUGH... hahahaa make me worst lol hahaha...then eat and chat with phooi kuan and her friend lol but...accident happen...hahahaha my spoon and knife....keep...hahahhaha damn funny lol and dam...zhi zhe lol it was an accident...really lol... i swear dude.... it was...an accident lol but mr.raja wont minus your marks de la... hehehe god bless you lol hehehe mr.raja also din say you fail...xD lol mr.raja come beside me and look at me and i laugh some more lol and he say why keep laugh?then i laugh some more lol CHI JOR SIN lol ahhaha i also dun want de lol hehehe... when the thing drop....mr.raja look at me... why so gan jiong??face also red already lol i laugh some more lol hahaha just feel funny lol ahhaha

then after eating...go see ms.gan and go see bianca then dun know did what already then saw kian boon on the way to ping house then poh yee come ping house then wait for teng then call him then teng ffk...she dead de le...then...then...then...go my house and almost 6pm he call and fetch us loh

No comments: