Thursday, February 4, 2010

My eyes...Specs

Actually want to update de...but... ... and now lazy to update jor~~

My eyes are still suffering. Is because I were too tired after drinking liqueur or just because my spectacles spoiled? Yesterday, my mother had fetch me to cousin's shop to choose a new spectacle. There are white,red and silver. At first i prefer the silver because when i wear the red colour ones, i seems to be so red *hahaha* it is true. i seems to be red. silver make me feel too plain and so i choosen the white one. Now i think it is a little bit OVER outstanding. my mother look at me and say OH MY GOD!!!you seems to be...to be... just like what Auntie Mae Jee said. I was like = =" What you sure just like what auntie said? then she say hmm..no la seems to be lecturer. Then i keep laughing in the car because i remember when im still secondary student, "someone" i forgot who is that thought i am kinder garden teacher = =" then during first semester in KDU i wear formal and tie up a bun then "someone" thought i am lecturer. omg when i heard that, i totally not angry with it but i laughing and laughing and laughing. am i look that...SERIOUS?? someone told me first is because of the spectacle then ...follow by... hahaha that was damn funny okey!!!

No comments: