Thursday, February 4, 2010

I start to enjoy Financial Management!!! +++

is that a good news or a bad news??

after enjoying would it fly to Addicted stage?

hope it won't happen >.<

I love accounts. During that 3months of hard work in accounts, i fall in love with it. sometimes bacause it is abit tricky. Already one year did not flip throught accounts and now need to face it again. I don't think it ia a bad news. but sometimes just tired because need to revise again and again and translate it from malay to english I HATE THIS GOVERNMENT!!!stupid dao si!!!ask people to study accounts in bm but college need translate to english MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT sucks!!! those leader go to hell la... coz me so much trouble...BASTARD!! ok finis fa1 sie4 liao!!!

Whenever Mr.romzee teach talks about accounts i just feel my whole body full of energy and when he say OK lets do some exercise. I just feel so exciting and hyper lol >.< did not know i still have interest in certain subject >.< maybe i should be accountant from the start...but when i studing account i think i would regret also. because in my whole life only got "REGRET" WHATEVER~~~

No comments: