Saturday, February 27, 2010

TOday

today went to genting.

Yesterday i was not able to buy the genting ticket because the counter had closed. Woke up at 6:15am.start engine around 7:15am and reach there 7:30sharp if follow my watch la. 8 am sits all sold out so bought 11:30 de. Go mamat 24hours then 9am they2 pergi Q for 30minutes... manakala...cannot go up..then we wait there until 10am bus come. I was so happy to be the first group in that Q. as time goes on, those people's attitude and things makes me feel annoying. At last, i really emo about it. If that time i were to open my mouth, forsure all these uncle and auntie would remember me for more than 1month. They really pissed me off... Lukily i did not open fire or not my friend all sure no face left. >..< "ok la~~ sorry for showing black face har...but just dun want to hurt u when my heartbeat goesdam freaking fast feel like hitting people and SCOLDING some asshole"i can speak with really sharp needle once i get REALLY REALLY PISSED OFF like those asshole just cut the Q and...grrr.... talk about it also angry... Q there for dam freaking long but in the end get nothing back... THAT IS JUST WHAT I HATE too... ma de fcuker cut K's Q ma cau hai arr... but when i saw those doggy~~~ =] i start to smile jor because they just look so cute. I did not know some of them are pissed off too >.<>.< fang xin bah "mem"


Fishball always recover fast fast de ma...
if not i will always cry and emo infront all of you jor la...
where will still laughing like mad women infront of u all de... >.< jiu shi because nothing inside my heart only can smile n laugh de ma... i am a person which cannot ACT ACT de lo... because i know act act very xin ku... i won't force myself to do something i don';t like one...


plus if im that lousy then i would have crying every single day when im staying in my auntie's house for half of my entire life jor la... >.< but being so talkative also must have special thank to mommy and auntie's decision that changes my whole entire life. Now i really don't know should i say thank to them or just hate their past decision?? i wonder what would i be IF that decision is not made... but the fact is now~~I AM WHO I AM~~ so...i must enjoy...


enjoy being drunk~~~ (WAHAHAHAHA really enjoy larr... OKEY~~~ that day...that im drunk...trust me...it is one of my HAPPIEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE~~ I will never forget until the moment i leave this world)
enjoy being stupid~~~
enjoy being a fool~~~
enjoy being scolding by everyone~~ tak hurt pun~~
enjoy the time being withh all my friends~~~
enjoy the time being with my family~~~
enjoy the time being with my relatives ~~~


when i cannot smile and laugh infront all of you...that means...
it is the time for me to fang qi...
fang qi wo de shen ming...
fang qi wo de everything...which is with me at this moment >.<

LOL write until like that... macam very scary like that...omg... i read one time also don't know why i wrote all this thing de meaning is what neh???SOT JOR~~~ SOT SOT JOR~~~ sure is because turn the cup turn until my thinking all messy jor hahaha


no time to write jor...after elvin and ping will scold because i haven finish BM neh... so must finish now first

No comments: