Friday, February 12, 2010

Last Friday

Last Friday

Went to Time Square with bianca,ping,yen,mei,elvin and kelvin.
The main point to go there is because yen and bianca wanted to buy new clothes.In the bus and train, Yen yen keep ask me to wear shorts,dress,high heels...just those GIRL stuff~~ Then i said maybe after few years i will wear it but i really hate 3inches heels because it is so TIRED!!! and PAIN!!!(see the way piggie walk also know already)Then she say OK, I will wait. I was like what?are you sure? Then Yen yen bought a "SHIRT" and bianca bought a shorts. We bought nothing >.<

Then walk walk walk...walk to a restaurant name TOILET BOWL~~~ It reminds me of me and ping used to call someone TB... after TB changed to XX haiz...this is called apart of my memory >..< I feel that is a good place because these days i like those things which is SPECIAL and LIMITED edition. We sit on the toilet bowl and elvin eat the mee which is in toilet bowl. Then ping and mei eat the rice which is in the bath tab. Me, Yen,Kelvin,Pek Yun and Mei Ting eat the seafood and rice on to of toilet bowl cab lol. Ping ping suggested us to eat ice cream but in the end...we did not eat. I like the look of the ice cream and the name for the dishes is not bad. although got what shit shit,what brusher, what soup powder for our drinks hahaha it is a good experinced. I do recommend you guys to go eat too... but when eating please don't imagine SHIT and P lke what our dear kelvin does...hahaha Then Pek Yun and Azri join us to tb and Jackie came too but his main reason come here was... i thought he so good boy purposely come and accompany us de...

No comments: