Tuesday, February 16, 2010

0:15am I went down because brother want to transfer Left 4 Dead from gor gor's laptop to my laptop,It was damn freaking lag so i go down and become busy body.My grandfather and another not very close uncle went genting during 9pm. My grandmother,Mother, jiu jiu,jiu mu, and popo de jie jie and po po de mei mei de nv er ....aiya very luan la!!!

ok!!!
so i heard their conversation.Most of them is female.So as everybody know whenever MOST of them is female then the conversation would be criticism and so on...just ba gua and their view of OTHERS cousins and auntie and uncle. I just found out i am 8gua... Today afternoon,my grand mom and mother argue because of my others auntie. My second brother and me keep laughing because they shoot shoot shoot suddenly shoot me and my second brother then he say he need a pillow to block those bullet LMAO!!!actually quiet fun. but chinese new year still argue~~haiz but nevermind~~too quiet not good...just little bit of arguement i still can accept. but argue because of OTHER people which means other than our family does not worth~~~

Anyway,they suddenly talk about that day me,mom,n brother went back salak and grandmom's auntie argue with my mom because of Chxxxxx. I told ping before. My brother ask me jie jie, why they argue of a Chxxxxx and when i heard that i just do one thing*LAUGH!!!!!*and just now i told all of them my brother said that and ALL OF THEM LAUGH!!!!!although already midnight hahahaha sometimes those happy memories is all this.....bye vye gtg back to my house jorrrr must left second brother house jor~~~

No comments: