Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last friday,

Last friday, after class i stay at library with my new laptop. Then sook teng called me. She say want to date me. I was like only me??REALLY DATE WITH ME only meh?? but of course she also ask all BFF out too. but then only moy lien on. too bad. Then sook teng wants go take her IC because SHE LOST IT!!! lol she said meet around 3pm, so i search the net and heard the clubbing de remix song. hehehe it is my second brother ones. It is time for me to return back lol becaus ei already save it into my laptop jor. then 4pm moy lien called me and we meet at college's main entrance then go take taxi lu...meet at GSC. Sook teng want to watch tooth fairy. We was okey with it but then 7pm wo...so late lol kekek so we chosen Legion. For me IT WAS A GOOD movie. better than university haunted okey!!! paranormal is better than university haunted too. We have one hour before the movie starts so we bought tian bu la and ice cream and sit and chat. "We" planned something.but we did not MAKE IT...how sad? actually not counted as plan la just bullshit only hahaha I told my mom about it and she say 38!!!DUN PLAY THOSE THINGS LA...*hahaha* aiya your daughter,me talk only won't do one or not why my friend always say i bullshit? kekeke yesterday or a day before talk about it with moylien and we 2...hahaha sot jor...hahaha FINISH!!!



I still remember almost ALL the parts in paranormal. BECAUSE i still remember so now whenever i thought of it...my chicken faith also stand up

No comments: