Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today...

Now i walk also can cannot control go right or left leh...wan tor tor jor...I feel so dizzy~~heartbeat is speeding...i like this feeling...i love to be no an quan gan...don't u think it is a good challenge when you stand at 3rd tallest building in the world (IN CHINA )and you can see the floor is transparents...when i look down, my hand is sweating and my feet is sweating too...got one uncle very scared,He scared until he RUN around the floor to warm up himself and JUMP JUMP JUMP oh my god i laugh like hell lol when he jump all walk away from him because they worry the floor would break but i walk beside him lol I do believe the floor wonuld not break,If it really break THERE IS NO FEAR FOR DEATH!!! he scare but he still want to jump and run hahaha his wife laughing there but her leg got no strength to walk hahaha i love this kind of feeling man. Even when im on the roller coaster, my hand and feet also warm was going to sweat. i JUST LOVE this kind of feeling. without "SAFETY's feeling is EXCELLENT hahahaha i no need people to protect, i just need friends and family's care and sharing hoh hoh hoh that is the "simpliest" thing i need for my entire life. God knows right??

first time got this experience...hehehe my next point will be..."DRUNK"...
When can i experience this feeling?
Xiao Ru always say this to me "Ren shen shi zai yu chang shi" (You need to EXPERIENCE in LIFE) i don't think my translation is good but atleast the meaning is quite NEAR >.<


when people don't dare to try or experience something, i going to SHOOT them with this sentence WAKKAKA...i better go sleep, worry i will vomit HEHEHE...

No comments: