Monday, January 25, 2010

Was in a good mood before knowing i am going to be apart of decorate group. If i am not mistaken,i MIGHT be the leader. Seriously, i don't like decorating. It kills me. I hate to THINK about design. i hate to be "the one" who design it. During secondary school, my friend told me she wants to be a designer. I was like wao~~if im more creative and alert maybe i will join you aswell. If i join design cource, one things in my mind would be STRESS. because need to stress my ownself to think of some new design. Don't be silly, it is impossible man. I don't mind follow instruction because i only want my life easy. Thats all!!! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IN MY LIFE ALREADY!!! Please don't tell me i am incharge of designing these shits!!! I will die of thinking it.Geez!!! WHAT WORLD IS THIS?? whatever you don't prefer, It will come to you but whatever you prefer it has wings to fly away


All right!!!
just forget about this whole damn thing first. Tears Drop on my Laptop. lol forgot to bring my PSP or not can hear song to release ... I was so upset until ... I saw that movie clip. A movie clip which is about my college friends. I was laughing like no body business in the library. Hahaha... you just could not imagine how funny it is.How could a person change tears to smile?? Is that so hard? Seems like I really need my friends and buddy. Seems like i can't live without them >.<>

ALL RIGHT!!!DONE!!! lets talk about Yesterday.
It is a big great news for me. I got my new LAPTOP. My second brother came over and bring me with my dad to PLAZE LOW YAT!!my younger brother did not follow because his excuse was I haven finish MY ART. That is bullshit OK!! DJians knew that art wasnot important for form 1,2,4 okey!! So the main reason he don't want join us is because of COMPUTER. My second Brother help me do research and suggest me to buy Acer's 4736G suitable for you to da gei. Then,there lots of the Acer's salesman say It is out of stock. They stop producing this model. All shops is clearing it. All promoting 4740G to us,as it is the latest model. there is a new processor but 1year warranty and only 2GB memory but you can upgrade it so it would cost from 2499 to 2800++. but my dad seems to prefer 4736G but we prefer 4740G after upgraded it. Whatever~~that person having the money~~what can I do? Atleast i still get a new laptop rather than without it. A guy can pay $20K for a laptop for himself in china but don't want to buy a new laptop for her daughter and prefer her daughter to use his OLD OLD OLD model laptop. Is he out of his mind??or what?? now the laptop have $400 differences also sakit hati. What a GOOD DADDY right?? WHATEVER WHATEVER~~~

around afternoon i reach home,took a bath and have my meal as BREAKFAST because i din eat anything yet. Around evening to go second brother house but no people was there so i watch movie and wait. He helped me burn DVD and did something to my laptop but by the time... already 11pm++so go back and pack until 1am only go to bed while watching movie.

No comments: