Saturday, January 2, 2010

Previous saturday >.< i went back hometown again~~~ because of one big big thing happen!!! MY DEAR GRAND POPO DE BIRTHDAY~~~ ehhehe semua orang pun happy >.< I keep ask mom can she follow us go back celebrate??i asked more than 3 times lor...at first she was going to book 4 TABLE >.< so i also can ask her to come lo as i already ask her to come few months ago >.< but she said popo tak mau BIG BIG DE.. she nak satu meja enough...CEH!!!apa la ni~~~i still remember that time got people ask me tell my gor gor to Jxx Sxx de lol ahahahha so i though that day got people sure dead de ma... make me so HIGH~~~ like on top of the mountain manakala....haiz.. then i was planning to drink alot AGAIN!!! but...only face red CEH~~~ because... brandy was SUX... i was going to campur rot wine und brandy de... but brandy really really SUX man... nevermind once my cough DONE!!! my dad's liquor and beer WAKAKAKAK also DONE!!! hehehe i cant wait to train it man...becoz i cant wait for the day that i can gao tiam ping ping und ck WKAKAKAKA but...the way... is SO FAR t.t ck is clubhead man hahahahah xD if i can gao diam him then i also become clubhead jor hahaha


hmm...29December went swim swim~~ with a bunch of Good Buddies O.O my younger bra bra din go but the main thing is GOT PEOPLE FFK lo~~~ he wanna die o.o next time me and ping tiok him WAKAKKAKA....lol shhh...after he read mmy blog again then is his time to tiok me not i tiok himjor ....sook teng went for rebonding lol kekeke...actually... after bd he use my phone to sms lol = =" and they ....send some ...unbelieveble message lol kekeke then ping ping din reply n so he call n...hahaha talk about my boy friend la then talk about what?? PIGU ahahaha then...what dy ar? OH!!!! 20SENS...4PERSON HAHAHAH but...becoz someone 4got so T.T

No comments: