Saturday, January 2, 2010

Don't have much time now...

22 i think...i went back hometown n stay becoz of dong zi...i din know about it lol...>.< i 5am only sleep because i went to my cousin sister's house n talk with them. I told them dam lots of stuff lol but they only told me a few HOW SAD?? hehee

around 24thDecember im back~~ with my dear cousin sister.that was the time she start to tell me lots of story lol. about her friends~~family~~and "SECRETs"(I dun remember much lol hehehe becoz we 2 keep bullshit >.<). I keep sleep at 5 am lol becoz she said during holidays she will sleep at 5 so i accompany her lol manakala until now ... i from 12sharp close my eye and 4am or 5am only fall a sleep... WHAT THE FCUK WAS THAT...please tell me man... on the bed for 4hours but cant sleep... omfg!!!

friday~~~~bring her to one utama becoz she stay at johor now. I go meet meow meow and her sister at nichii und harder und deeper lol then second day...it was just nice because i was in the car and i sms ping see whether she wanna join me dinner then she ask me want go ou or not. then i say if want then NOW becoz onthe way jor lol hehehe then meet meow meow again but my dad fetch ping,teng und pig together...saw they bought 2 shoes lol. hahaha ping ping bought pink colour shoe. It was not bad actually because that pink not the pink that i hate plus it is lite "pinky". I went meet them at mcd n talk lol kekeke long time din talk lol so it was fun >.< i bring cousin sister go play pool und basketball. IMMA WON!!!she get 38 i get 98 lol WAKAKAKA dia tu adalah badminton und basketball for school team de leh... i 1 and half year din play bb jor lol OKEY END!!!

No comments: