Sunday, May 31, 2009

oh boy....

oh boy.. just finished pangkor trip few days ago... my god.. can say i did suffer some... as we did play some games which i played before when i was in primary school lol.. = ="we did not do warm up so my waist pain,neck pain,leg pain and hand pain lol. it seems like WHOLE body also pain ahha... the next day we go 4 snorkeling and i REALLY did suffer especially my leg man... IT HURTS... when i was thinking to go back my leg..... xxx the rock and my skin AW.... it hurts lol.... meow is more serious then mine i guess... and ping also bit not very serious lol. i was planing not to wear high heels 4 college but... as my friend say "RESPECT" zzzz so igot to suffer again haiz.. sad....
that 2nights is so funny lol especially the second day don't know why meow so pro and go so happy lol.she keep joking and talk rubbish and i keep laughing coz she seems to be... so.... stupid but funny lol... and everyone seems to be scary as they are so funny hahaha.....i was so lucky lol = =" not that serious i guess...

No comments: