Wednesday, May 13, 2009

12th May(tuesday)
they said during german class we need to go n take our uniform but mr.thomas don't let.
so... we go during break... and the trailor EW.... they sucks....
the jacket too short... the pants too big THEY ARE CRAZY
they give me XL size man apple is M size i even can wear the M size my god
and the jacket MY god it is boy cutting these tailor sucks man....
around 3pm i think they all come to my house
and i only get to know my neighbour's house just got......
masuk pencuri lucky not my house lol
then ping straight away run to my room
(BUT I HAVEN PACK MY ROOM) the apple purpersly de
then some one suggest we chg chirt inside the same room
but still got some one shine shine ler...
ping went ot another room n the meow saw her n (SCRAEM) gila...
then ping run n her pants drop and (SCReaM)AGAIN my got all gila
then we used 3hours for 3uniform lol
the longest time i ever use to wear a shirt lol.
till 7pm my mom scold liao coz haven eat dinner
n we have dinner then we talk about "something"
then my mom suggest us to eat "ICE CREAM"
n of course we talking about ice cream...
and all laugh like hell.but chee hui was a bit blur...
then ping took the rotan and act like a teacher then i go n grab it
coz she wants to attack me.the rotan was on meow's hand
so i don't dare to go near her then apple go up
after a while the meow got gila again... she take the cane
and aim at everyones that cross over her....
and she cane me once n i grab back and act like going to cane her
then she like "REALLY SCARED"make me feel my olden days
"when small mother uses a cane n aim at me like that"
her looks was so funny like a child scared of mother like that
then i hit her a few times "SOFTLY" then we two fall
laugh till my stomach pain n meow laugh till cant breath air...
n my dad came out n scold coz my brother going to have exam the next day.
then we go up.... n apple do decoration she look so serious ahha
then moy len when back home and around 10:30pm all was going to.....
don't know why me n ping want to pull meow's pants n she sat on the floor
hahaha..... and we say in pangkor "WKAKAKA"she is dead
coz we gonna "RAPE" her waakkaka lol = =" after they rape me "how??"lol

No comments: