Wednesday, May 13, 2009

8th May (Friday)
MrHor 5:15pm, only let us go me n meow was planing to go for 2gathering
with secondary friends....then we go 1u n ask my mom to buy jacket for me
atfirst i wasplaning to buy a cool one but then my mother... haiz...
then.... haiz..... lol and so haiz.....lol ahahah
then we met others but pn.ng say she is not available
we go ss2's kayu and eat loh
then i join another group of form 5 and we chat till 10pm
and i called my mom n she say.... her car....
kena "BANG" and so can't fetch straight away lol
11:15pm all wanna go home some wanna go cc
when we plan to go cc my mother reach lol "MY GOD"


11th May(Monday)
lol apple said she emo because of me lol.....actually i din know that my god
- - how stupid am i??
the malaysian studies ended at 5:30pm lol so early.
so ping,bianca,chi hiu... all go for meeting
me n meow don't know what to do
she suggested stay till 8pm at the main entrence(How Crazy is She??)....
5:50pm she suddenly sot sot dei...
say go to library loh.... i was like (silents) lol....
walk along the one stop centre i saw pui kuan ....
talk with her till 6:10pm then go library....
we talk inside then she told me some stupid stuff....
7:10 we say sleep loh!!....
we close our eyes ...
7:50pm meow jump up and i was awake
then we was shocked coz it look like library left 3people
so i called my mom to fetch me loh...

No comments: