Thursday, April 23, 2009

update what o??haiz too lazy lar..
next monday is my ....presentation day
actually not... just say about myself haiz BORING but hard lol....
stupid leh.. im dead.... im dead...
lol the meow say tomorrow wanna come to my house and sleep
but i believe that she can't lol hahha
haiz she always also like that one lah haha...
haiz today crazy de all is THE CAT's fault lol
she talk too much haha
she always talk crap ahhaa
and today inside my house haiz the meow and his XXX haiz make me and lee ping can't sleep all is this 2 xxx fault lol hahaha
"I WILL REMEMBER IT"
make me n apple feel so sleepy inside the class
"YOU'RE DEAD MAN"
lol...haiz really update till sien liao. as my stupid computer keep corrupted
i wanna tiao people lol = =" actually im the one who spoiled it lol hehe
my bropther get scolded for nothing lol
haiz college can say as boring can say as funny lol haiz
don't know what to say ler

No comments: