Tuesday, April 7, 2009

06/04/09" MONDAY"

monday is crazy man. u know why?? coz i make up liao
lol FEEL SO WEIRD DE.......
once my dad look at me on friday after make up he only say one sentence which is "SO UGLY"
lol and my brother said that too. my mother say :aiya no need to care about they 2 they not feeling well as u first time make up. lol >.<" i still remmeber the day before means sunday i went to 1utama and i bout 2high heels... one is 3inches "CRAZY" and another one is 3 and 1/2 INCHES lol i got ashock after i bought it lol i thought it is only 2inches lol... then monday haiz i walk until so tiring lol weheh first time wear formal shirt,pants, tie up hair, wearing 3 n 1/2 inches high heels lol when i first reach the school actually "ALL LOOKING AT ME" lol my mother say after i wear my spec i look like a lecturer/ teacher lol i was like HOLY SHIT do i look so..... matured?? hahaha. then once i go INFRONT of the class room all the IHTM7 student all look at me. and one of the guy say im the lecturer lol then i m looking for leeping they all and so i walk to the toilet first BUT A BUNCH OF my class mate call me "TEACHER" i was like lol..... then i go to the class n call they all faster. t hen after 2minutes they all come in they all finding for me lol they can't recognize me omg lol do i look so old?? hehehe my auntie also saw my make up she say it is beatiful "im happy" lol hehehe >.<" but no worries although people say how goos am i i will not act so LCLY de not like the LCLY die loh im talking bad about people..... DEAD loh this is not cheow yuen man wtf? lol crazy... but anyway "EVERYONE WILL CHANGE "IF" SOME NEW PROBLEM COMES AND THEY WILL GET NEW EXPERIENCED N THAT IS THE TIME PEOPLE CHANGED"

No comments: