Tuesday, April 7, 2009

04/07/2009

i guess most of the hotel management students in kdu also know that last Saturday is a very important day it is because that day we went to bukit tinggi,pahang for a field trip.
me and cheau wei 6:30am wake up lol.
of courses i wake up first then i wake her up lar....can't believe i woke up so early....
then we go around 7:10am because we don't want to be late. once we late the bus will gone lol.
then ping sms cheau wei n ask me coz no people fetch her to school. i guess is because she wake up late haha.
so i bring my nautica bag and inside all is cheau wei stuff lol. her stuff haiz...
i bring snack,gambler card, blah blah blah forgot.
i lost my hair ban inside the bus SO SAD man...
my mother scold me coz i lost that hair ban lol. that hair band is metallic blue n it is one of my favourite colour lol.
i bring my camera and lee ping became the photographer lol
she keep take picture here and there lol.
and so when we reach bukit tinggi...
we play lots of games inside. one of the game that i remember the most is me and leeping
become partner. and we dance then when the music stop we need to stand inside the paper lol.
i feeel happy with it but when i become the winner most of the people was like... lol
they all just laugh. i really feel that that moment is GREAT lol coz it is fun lol
there are around 5groups of people but only have 3paper so... we neeed to fight lol.
and i won because when one of the group"guy" stand on the paer n try to balanced i use my butt to push them away lol.... n lee ping was like "yuen u very pro" lol hehehe im crazy lol.
but because of that i saw lots of the teacher n student laugh lol... that time i also laugh haha.
then we went to other place also but that is not very interesting also.....

No comments: