Tuesday, April 7, 2009

03/04/2009

oh i forgot to update my blog for few days liao lol...
X days ago it is friday. O.O i remember liaothat time was 12noon and it is
then we all go to neway and chiong k means go 4 karaoke.... it is after the orientation.

me,apple n her sister,meow,sotong,and fei ke chiong actually is bianca.
we sing until 3pm when the bill comes ALL OF US GOT A BIG SHOCK
coz normally each people need to pay around RM20-35 lol
and the bill total is RM35 means each person pay RM6 only wa liao damn freaking cheap wei...
then... i pull lee ping to watch shinjuku something something...
but before that my i called my mom to help us find for "COSMATIC" coz i taking hotel management need to make up. my mother has experienced about all the stuff
so we bought something.then my mother fetch bianca home and we go and watch movie after eating mcD althought apple promiss barry that she can't eat fried stuff for 3days and cold drink for 5days.
hehe u know la my memory sucks de.... daniel wu and jackie chan also involved in the movie.
i also saw that there is GOING to have a new movie which involved edison chan
yay i long time no watch edison make movie. can't wait to watch that movie.
and i wanted to watch "hotel for dogs","shopaholic","ghost movie","edison's movie","knowing","night in the museum2".............. can't wait to watch it man.
afterthat i called my mom again lol. then leeping got scold by her mom all is my fault lol hehe...
then leeping n her sister go back and i bought something.
my mom fetch sook teng back and cheau wei stay over night in my house.
we to talk until 2am only sleep lol.

No comments: