Friday, April 24, 2009

What Day Is Today?? I Forgot again lol >.<"

Oh Boy in the college's international food fest i became one of them who cooks lol
shit wei my cooking sucks lol but ping with me same group lol hahah
i sure get scolded by her de as i sucks at cooking ahhaha
lol get scolded also feel so happy hahahah memang gila lar me...
O.O today in german waliao siao de we all chg group lol
me n jermaine same groups the cheau wei n wei han(forgot how to spell liao.. sorry hehe >.<") same group. i really pity cheau wei hahahaha. as she said ...... lol after german, meow,durian n fishball went to centrepoint. which is near charmaine's house. n we eat n eat n eat then walk n walk n walk lol...... then we go to "LTG" this is the most happiest,funniest,etc part lol. LOVE IT wei.... me,cheau wei n moylien reach there first "we" actually is "I" off the light coz i wanna play "HAUNTED" hehehe i too naughty lol but very fun leh scare people hehehe then bianca came the lily,elizabeth came then kay then forgot lah too many human lol bianca scared lots of people n kena also lol. then we "ALL" in inside the "DARKNESS" lol it seems like most of our classmate also "LIKE IT" lol haha im glad n happy that they are happy with it >.<"
it is the first time my activities satistied "MOST OF THEM" lol hehe
when people laugh n happy with what i did i feel very fun lol
n got a feeling to make it more interesting lol
WHY AM I SO WEIRD??
haiz can't be help lol haiz maybe it is some kind of sickness lol
i really hope that i can communicate will "ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE"
so i will experience more stuff e.g personality............forgot lol
haiz my brain MEMANG USELESS lehh....
i think i need to find aday go and WASH MY BRAIN LOL
"BRAIN WASH" where is the brain washing machine?? anyone know??
lol... nonsense haiz but i always talk nonsense de lah..
coz "THAT ME" hehe haiz

No comments: