Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quiz...O.o...

omg...Just now because i am boring so i took some test lor...
It is about CrushBot,FriendBot,MarriageBot and BridesmaidBot and all... = =" lee ping get the champion for ALL 4 QUIZ LOL!!!my god... I really don't understand how they predict it lol I choose all this quiz was able to predict which women and men suits the title.
but the funny part was...lee ping was

"Crushbot's Best Prediction" for me______itu ma...HEHEHE...(Devil Laugh)only we 2 know WKAKAKAKA out secret lol = ="

"Best Friend" of mine______She already is lol >.<

"Future Marriage Bliss"______she will be my husband or wife?HAHA..damn freaking funny

"Maid of Honor" of mine______>.< lol itu ma...wait first lar...I will be hers first.

how could...lol laugh until my stomach also pain already..my god...but It proves me and ping would be together forever >.< as friends or....wakakakakak lol gila de ahhahaha
ping ping~~ we 2 zen you yuen haiz... people want to seperate us also very hard liao lol wakakaka...gosh...hahaha...

No comments: