Sunday, July 26, 2009

lol that time sms with my darling lol >.<" ,then suddenly qing msn me.I though he is going to talk about HER gua..After 15 second i press it,those words move so fast make me cant read them.lol they all wish me happy birthday lol how sweet? >.< I really appreciate it >.< then my darling ask me to make a wish lorrr... luckily i make a wish at that time. or not i would miss that moment hehe>.<

then i sleep until half... i heard my phone...shaking lol i was like who is that lol in the middle of the night. it was yen yen haha. at 6:20 lol so funny so wake up so early.lol when i reach school meow n yan sing the song in the class lol. i so scare lol faster run away ahha.then lots of them wish me hehe. then don't know be4 what class i saw yen yen lol. she sings so many language de song lol i shy shy de ma.. so i...hehehe wo hen scare lol ping so understand me hahahahaha xD. when i sms meow until half...i saw her coming i still decided to send the msg lol. although very stupid but becoz i type so long liao dun waste my sweat and blood ma...so i ma send lol ahahah

after class we go... one utama again lol. haiz.. everytime also one utama i think next time we should go tropicana city or the curve liao...everyday go one utama also sien liao lol.but we went neway lol. haha when just start i look so high lol haha. becoz gonna see SOMEONE'S bf ma...O.o moi moi's bf looks good o.o plus have good conversation with us lol.plus i almost get rape lol. so scare lol kiss so many jie mei...after i got some dealine sickness how??hahaahaha joking de lol all don't angry after reading this part lol. but i think u all wont angry de lol >.< becoz all not small gas de ma... right??hehe i still remember we sang n dance when PokerFace and BleedingLove lol.too bad that their bf din dance with us hahaha. I still remember bleeding love there...hahaha ping,pig,their bf all cant tahan lol haha sorry lol i really din know i sang so loud ma...the backgroud music so loud hehe got abit like clubbing lol...takutnya...hahahaha then we go drink the....haiz... so big lol]

I REALLY SLEEPY NOW LA...although 10:32 only...hehe i very good girl de... always sleep early n wake up early...and play early and do early... WKKAKAKAKAKAKKAKA you all don't think that spot ar... naughty betul....wkakakakakaka lol = ="

No comments: