Monday, July 6, 2009

Exam

Hiuh~~ today just start my final exam lol.it was nervous this few days and keep feel very fan and sien then fan and sien then.ZZZZ boring n fan dao.wanna tiao people liaomanakala.today punya english.easy betul.although i can get A but i sure can pass lehHEHE happy betul my tourism also.. cant get A but can pass but if Mr.Hor fail my assignment and mid-term then jak lat liao loh. until MPW that time i wanna jump lol. haiz fan dao lol meow look so gan jiong n unhappy when mpw folio haven finish lol. na li zi dao....bird bird 's group also same haha...waa... today bird bird punya hair... wu~~ become straight liao lol.menakut kat saya betul when i first saw a girl with straight hair like bird bird size but lol haha
I VERY FULL now....sleepy okey lerr...i 4am only wake up and read german. I MUST GET A B FOR GERMAN... i must...................hope f.o also can pass lol.

No comments: