Monday, July 13, 2009

Genting Trip

hah hah i went safari for clubbing lol. actually there wrote safari disco but i dun un why my brother say it is club lol. haha how weird?? hehe my brother came and force me to drink beer lol. how bad?? i drank 3bottle lol. I really worried i will vomit lol. manakala i din vomit lol. becoz those bu ming xx de chi sudah no more hahaha...haha my brother S and he warn me not to tell H hahaha. okey ler.. i will try to keep it as a secret de but my bf also know wo.. how arr?? after my bf say it then how? hahaha lol haiz...how arr?? go genting for 3days 2 night but so many things happen lol. just like previous years lol. haha so funny de lol... haiz... last time i used to be a joker lol but now... haiz... sad lol i love to be a joker lol. becoz it makes my brain move very fast. manakala hahaha..sad betul hahaa

No comments: