Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today...a Gila day again >.<

some dong dong came to my house for lunch.after 1 hour apple say she want to sleep and so me n meow cant sleep... so chat lor... bullshit lor... or not what can we do lol...
after xminutes i guess is 1hour we decided to go mcd and have fries and ice-cream.then when we rech McD suddenly chg plan.. so went to OldTown loh...
oh boy i really pity the waiter lol.because me and meow ordered ice fire polo pau and apple ordered a bread.after a while meow n apple's food came,i was like:why my one haven come?? then after meow n apple finished their food mine still haven come.
so i became very nervous and scold so bad words... because they really took 10minutes to do 1 BREAD.. please who can stand this man??if other people can i CAN'T LOH!
and so i feel like asking for the bill with very bu shuang de yu chi.then my shuen you ask me to go lar.. go... go and conplaint.then ,i went to the desk and ask for the bill.i said this pau only 1 because i ordered for 20minutes and it still haven come.And i say i want to cancel this pau.then she say wait,and the pau came. and i went to another waiter and say:No,It Is Too Late.My Friends Are Waiting For Me.I Don't Want The Food I Want The Bill.

No comments: