Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

hiuh.... today not enough sleep lol.When i wake up scare me loh. i thought i was late because my dad was not in the room lol.then i don't care loh. so sleep again. and 7:30 my mother say:woi... wake up loh... late liao loh... then i found that my blur pants and white shirt disappear... OMG i was so worry lol... manakala my mother kept the blue pants but the white shirt memang hilang lol. DIE LOH!!!
during English i feel very excited and gen jiong loh,,, because need to present lol.
the Elvin so pro yer...he thui jien own self to go n present lol. ha ha amat brave ha ha.then me n bird bird play scissors,paper,stone lol. bird bird say she not ready with a stone n a show a scissors then mr.george say:okey charmaine,you first!! i was like: WHAT??then.... aiya lazy to type out leh... HOW ARR???till my turn...i FAIL... as i talk for 15second only lol how suck??? hehe no choise ler... din prepare ma..
during PDP my god amat suck becoz "she" say cannot share.. apa la lu... IT betul... hate it man. make lee ping need to reburn gek sei me lar... u IT...
Then we went to KFC for lunch. lol 7 human in 1 car... wo hen pa lorr... wo hen dao xin you police lol haha.... pui yan keep say she going to burst as i keep pushing her to the door haha...
during front office in the lab. i feel so happy lol. as i always wish that i can learn to use the opera system. today is the first day WAKAKAK!!!! LOVE IT MAN... it is funny as i used 30minutes to do the first reservation lol. it is beacause i did profile but not confirmed reservaTION LOL HOW STUPID???but it was so fun lol... i will try my best to finished them as i really have interest in opera system lol.

No comments: