Tuesday, March 31, 2009

yesterday is "MY COLLEGE" my new college >.< orientation day hu~~~~~
"KDU" hehe me n a group of old class mate meet together n go into the hall.
the hall is big and got air-corn SO GOOD better then secondary school lerr maybe all the college also like that but don't know larr....
i keep go to the counselor there and find for phooi kuan. my dear ex-senior lol.
i keep go n kacau her with my friends lol really sorry for keep disturbing her lol..
she really helps me alot lol >.<
in the hall those senior lecture and xxxx
tell us about xx CLUB thingi thingi lol
and i feel like joining the what what campus. coz they say ?campus will organise those activity.
n hotel need to communicate with people so if i join campus it will really help me alot in the future.

No comments: