Friday, March 6, 2009

4march2009 >.<
i did not sleep well yesterday coz past 2days i keep sleep at 6am and wake up at 4pm lol that's why i can't fall asleep during 1am how SAD?
5march 2009 yesterday
i am awake around 8am with my eyes open when my mom try to put the clock beside me lol
cheau wei and poh yee came to my house and we talk....then walk to McDonalds lol
we sit inside the McD and king sam came then v wait till 11am lol.....
after eating we went back. n my mother came back home
my mother help us "A LOT" lol she is like very busy when our cookies almost done.
when just start we are like very noob lol.... all like put which one??? this?? that?? lol
pity king sam we 3girls playing with those flour himself one person cutting chocolate lol hahaha
i had made LOTS of cookies with different shapes.
poh yee's cookies haha some out of shapes
cheau wei's cookie haha ..... don't know how to say.... very funny shape lol...
king sam's cookies all is use hand crush one lol..
it was DAM tiring after all this. but i guess my mother would be the most tiring one at the end lol
then we went upstairs and take picture,play computer upload those picture......
my mother would be standing infront of the oven and bake our cookies lol....
then we plan to go pasar malam.... my leg ... so pain... tiring....

No comments: