Sunday, March 22, 2009

2days ago...
my second cousin brother >.< came to my house n he told my mom....
he is studying degree.... but don't know why he ask help college give him 3months holiday.
and so he is having 3months holiday so he gonna join another group lol.
he left 1 n 1/2 years then finish his degree in business n marketing
he was playing to go queensland to study i wanna go queesland >.< as i love gold coast
but now i wish i can go swissland lol..... as swissland is ... peace place lol "nature"
and my cousin cancel his plan as non of his friend is going overseas sad....
my aunt,uncle,......... all scold him lol..... haiz.....
maybe he really want to rest or something....
n my mother ask him to help me repair the computer as my comp corrupted SERIOSLY lol
n he stay over night in my house n help me reformat.
i so stupid lol so big already stilll dun kow how to reformat....

No comments: