Saturday, March 14, 2009

12MARCH "a big day for 18years old teenagers" lol

when just start around 8am i woke up n go yam cha with most of my classmate till 10am then we rush to school and STAND infront of the door.
then....from 10am stand till 11am..... most of us are like WTF? they say 10am now 11 am??
then... from 11am stand till 11:45am.... one ofthe parents ask her daughter n friend sream"open the gate" but non did that haha

lee ping suggest go yam cha again loh
thenwe leave n go xx restorant then 12:15 cheau wei call me "hey, pn.ng ask u all faster arrrr....."
lol we was like (YES!!!! AT LAST WE CAN GET OUR RESULT)
"BILL PLEASE" n we go into the dewan when just start we stand together
"BUT" after getting the result..... all....... don't know go where already hahaha
because after getting result all will do the same thing
take out the phone n call n talk talk talk talk...................
n i did the same thing >.< style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">she says : i was so worrying... until the whole morning can't do housework properly lol hahaha then i call dad then i want to call my grandparents but....server buzy lol server buzy becoz my mother was talking with my grandma.... and all my mother's friend also call n ask 4 my result lol..... = ="
i still remember my very first sentence when i just saw the result it is: THIS IS FAKE ONE.... SO FAKE... THIS MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG.....THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG... lol in trial exam i get 1C1D1E5G and now my spm result is 2B5C1D
one word can explain all it is "REDICULOUS" lol
i only expect to get pass bm n get 3credits only and it came out 7credits... JESUS....

No comments: