Saturday, January 1, 2011

though they said finish training is so happy...but im not... because there is one word all around me...REPORT!!!dont you all feel headache with this???how could you all still feel so free if there is a 2000words report waiting for you???how could you all be so brave and feel free???

I cant/// totally cant... i think yesterday nite i could not feel free to get past cny eve... but i know all is my own fault...i keep on thinking go n c ms wong and ask her something personnally but action was not taken... ^^ so who to blame?? MY SELF... so could not feel for such joy ^^ maybe during degree orientation and start classes until 19 i will still feel stress n worry ^^

mayb you all think im too much... worrying bout report... but ... wasn't all these training is just for writing in a report about WHAT U had learnt n experienced...what problem had you solve??how you solve...what this hotel owe?? all the information.... what i headache with is.... where could i get a senior report n see how they bring it up... why i still cant leand myself by my own self?? dissappointed =] hospitality....was sen my choise....

P.S my wish...to travel all around the world with somebody that could bring me joy and we could enjoy all environment around us and appreciate what we see ~~~the nature~~~the sound of the ocean~~~the look of the sun rise~~~what i hope is for this enjoyable moment ^.^ what i have to do to make this happen???
thinking of what would happen in future...what job?what life?...^^ seriously i see grey colour gud luck with you people ^^


No comments: