Friday, January 7, 2011

seems like work is better than degree....
work is 9-5 and now...
study is 8-5 WTH man!!! this is totally CRAZY OK!!!
and it is monday to friday 8-5 man... omfg... everyday break only 1hour... mayb got 2 days is 2hours break but... i thought that is 3hours break you know... so i atleast can go one u and watch movie... zzz and now... non of my old college friend is taking degree... this make me feel so sick!!! haix... regret lol if i join meow n andrew then now i have friends to accompany me... but now... evrything is too late... there...just like what meow told me... all is GANGed already... all from other college with their own friends... n me...hah ALONE... yeah... good luck if i meet some asshole as my partner and just resit or retake or whatever... just go there n die.. I DONT GIVE A DAM ANYMORE lar~~~

No comments: