Sunday, August 10, 2008

sunday

today is a normal and boring day because i only watch television and doing my tuition's homework account and there are LOTS of question because i don't like to do it normally.when time goes it became more and more and i going to die if i finish it.i used almost half day to finish it coz i keep daydreaming.i always daydreaming -during school,toilet,house,shopping center.....
and this is who i am...when i having exam i also can daydreaming until the exam almost finish ha!
that is also one of the reason why i always fail but i am a super lazy person.
Oh Boy,when ever i think about account i am very emotional coz i cannot do it without my textbook. this means that i will surely fail my account but too bad my mom wants me to take it.she told me that i can take whatever subject that i want and now she don't let me drop account haha somtimes i feel like i wanna kill her or kick her lol this sucks.
when i was in primary school i don't worried about a question it is when i will die? i don't think death is a big deal if i will die the next day i will belanja all people that i know to eat happily.
but i do hope that i will die earlier,i mean when i feel hopeless.that is why my friend say i am a very happy person they say i don't have problem (i will only think about 1 thing)it must be go to hell. that is why i am a bit crazy haha this is so stupid..die(si)no big deal. YEAH man!!

No comments: