Monday, August 11, 2008

excited day

oh my god today is so scary man.yesterday my mom almost kill me coz i just did 1 question for one whole day.anyway,when the school time almost finished i mean the last 2 period all my friend RUSH to the library coz they wants to know about the National Servise's result and u guess what? lee ping and sook teng kena man WAKAKAK so dam freaking funny lol. lee ping's reaction is SO SO dam freaking big lol.at first i think that if ping kena i will also kena coz she more active then me BUT too bad la. if i not mistaken my class moniter,pei, told us that only few people kena WAKKA!!! and what my mom said was correct. those who don't want to go they must go,but thoise who want they can't go.maybe the god is trying to play us or to make us become stronger. but we can never know what will happen coz i don't think we can change our luck.Maybe the god are giving us chance to change our lifestyle but i do think he/it/she had helped us plan what we will do or what we should do.
Just like 2people who don't like each other "the god" wants them to meet together. we can't do anything that god has decided so we must believe that the is "god"in this world and it just trying to help us,train us to be better,stronger...
if we must go to NS just think of the positive and it is I CAN PLAY M16 man YAHOO if i go this will be the reason that make me happy. keke. the sadone should be i can't go out or see them for 3months IF i really kena to go and serve the goverment lol.. JESUS... BLESS us

No comments: