Saturday, August 9, 2008

My First Time ..........................

~~Haiz~~ first time write in a blog feel like writing dairy.now is 9:25pm liao=_=

i woke up MY TEETH VERY PAIN...i almost drop when i pass the stairs lol SO LUCKY!!
i rush till my tuition half of my friend arrived.LeePing also sitting on the beautiful spot that i want.~~DAMMIT~~In the tuition center i get full marks on the first english test paper.when the next exam paper come i got 2WRONG but lee ping get full marks also.(and other people all was like WTF? you two ?? get all correct OMG)*laugh loudly*
after this tuition my mom belanja ping, piggie and me to eat breakfast.BECAUSE of my teeth i cannot eat mee i ate some soft food and share wif piggie. around 1pm i feel so happy coz my friend all waiting in my house. i go into my room and i scream loudly and my friend all get a shock.HAHA they so stupid.*smile* and i taught them SEJARAH i so clever DER i became their teacher HAHA!!but it was a bit messy coz i was not a good teacher. ALL of them say I WANA SLEEP LIAO. Tiu i know i suck but also no ned to complain about me one what right keke BUT is is extreamly happy lol. today we all sit on king's bicycle and go all the way to centerpoint we playing on the road side lol. and we also talk some bad habbits around us.
My Mother
went into our room and disturb us all the way till my friend wanna go back.
We did talk something very serious between 3hours it is about our relation,aircraft,human being,jokes and some BULL SH1T(by me) HAHA.
i feel like what i wrote was so damn FREAKINg BORING LOL~~

No comments: